Reusable bags are quite common nowadays. People know that cotton, jute, polypropylene, nylon bags are durable and strong to carry heavy items. Manufacturers make custom bags that are colorful and stylish so that people use them for every purpose. The usage of recycled bags is increasing in every field.
The most commonly used bags are polypropylene bags. There are woven and non-woven polypropylene bags available in the market. It is one of the cheapest thermoplastics which is used to make reusable bags. Both woven as well as non-woven bags are produced from recycled plastic. The only difference is in their production.
- In woven polypropylene bags, the plastic threads are woven together in a conventional way to produce a strong and durable product.
- In non-woven polypropylene bags, the plastic threads are bonded together.
However, in both cases the fabric is durable and they both present a soft and comfortable fabric.
Custom Earth Promos is an eco-friendly company that specializes in recycled bags. All their products are made from organic material and environmentally friendly chemicals. If you place reusable bags wholesale order with them, you’ll save money because they deal directly with the customers, eliminating middlemen, ensuring a satisfying and trustworthy relation. They started the business in 2009 with reusable bags and now also deal in recycled water bottles, lanyards, jotters, seed papers, masks, gloves, wipes, PPE kits, sanitizers, etc.
Compared to woven polypropylene bags, non-woven polypropylene bags are used frequently. This is because they are cheaper and provide the same durability and strength as woven polypropylene bags. Since non-woven polypropylene bags aren’t knitted or converted into yarn to make them strong, therefore less effort is needed in manufacturing them.
Benefits of Non-woven Polypropylene Bags
- It is recycled plastic that is used to create tote bags for promotional purposes.
- Lightweight, strong, and durable.
- Inexpensive and convenient to carry. Used frequently for shipping purposes.
- Fabric is soft and comfortable. It is used for surgical gowns and masks.
- They are easily washed with hands or in a machine.
With so many benefits, it is good to use a product that saves the earth by using fewer resources during manufacturing. Everyone keeps at least one polypropylene bag in their home which is used for grocery and vegetable shopping. However, you should also know that it can be used for various other purposes –
- Instead of buying a whole cabinet or storage box for keeping toys, just use a sturdy polypropylene bag with strong handles to store your kid’s toys.
- Children often have to carry school supplies for their projects or they get new books or supplies from school frequently. Just fold a polypropylene bag and keep it in their bag for emergency use.
- Why bother buying an expensive bag for the gym. Just use a washable polypropylene bag.
- The same bag can be used at the beach. Even if it carries tons of sand with it, you can just tap and remove all of it and dry the bag in the air.
- You can gift fancy polypropylene bags to your loved ones with goodies in them during Christmas.
With polypropylene bags, you can also make masks at home. There are DIYs available online. It is the best way to help nature and family currently. Polypropylene bags need fewer resources during manufacture, which helps nature in its best way. If you love nature and want a healthy environment for your kids, take a step ahead.